The Plenipotent CompanyVacancy for Executive Assistant
Executive Assistant Application
Employer: The Plenipotent Company Limited
Job Location: Ibadan
Job Type: Full-time with flexible schedule
Are you an exceptionally organised, resourceful, and adaptable professional seeking to play a pivotal role in a trailblazing company? We invite you to explore an outstanding opportunity to join our team as an Executive Assistant to our Managing Partner.
If you’re a proactive problem-solver with a passion for enhancing operational efficiency and enabling top-tier leadership, this role could be your entry point to new and higher levels of personal growth and professional success.
Please note that the successful candidate must reside in Ibadan or be willing to relocate.
The Plenipotent Company is a professional services network that offers clients the quality and reliability of a large corporation while innovating with the ease and flexibility of a small business.
Our company leadership exemplifies the whole-person paradigm, empowering team members to make meaningful contributions and achieve significant goals that give them a sense of purpose, facilitate all-round development, and raise their standards of living.
This role is for serious professionals who are committed to doing excellent work, not just because it is required but as a matter of personal integrity.
If the prospect of taking ownership and bringing an entrepreneurial attitude to work does not excite you, this is not a suitable opportunity. The successful candidate must be happy to do complex work in a constantly evolving environment with very high productivity and performance standards.
As the Executive Assistant to our Managing Partner, you will be at the forefront of our operations, serving as a bridge between the company and various stakeholders. Your role will encompass a wide array of responsibilities, from managing client relationships to orchestrating critical communications.
This is a strategic position that requires an entrepreneurial mindset, a sense of ownership, keen attention to detail, the ability to manage complex tasks, utmost discretion, professionalism, and learning agility.
- Build and nurture relationships with key stakeholders, both internally and externally, acting as a representative of the Managing Partner.
- Organise and prepare important documents, reports, manuscripts, presentations, and minutes of meetings.
- Prioritise and filter communications, responding on behalf of the Managing Partner when necessary.
- Proactively identify opportunities to optimise processes, enhance productivity, and contribute to the company’s overall growth.
- Undertake special projects as assigned, conducting research and analysis to support informed decision-making.
- Publish content and facilitate engagement on websites and social media platforms.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Strong problem-solving abilities and a proactive mindset.
- Discretion and ability to handle sensitive information with confidentiality.
- Flexibility, adaptability and learning agility.
- Exceptional organisational skills, with the ability to manage priorities effectively.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Comfortable with technology and excited about systems innovation.
- Bachelor’s degree with at least two years of post-graduation experience as an Executive Assistant or in a comparable role.
When you join our team at The Plenipotent Company, you will become part of a trailblazing movement that is redefining the world of work. For us, work is not just a means to make ends meet; it is a sublime act of service that provides opportunities to maximise our potentials while proffering solutions and creating value.
We also offer other benefits, such as:
- Flexible work schedule
- Industry-leading commitment to skills development
- Profit sharing
- Growth and opportunity fund
- Basic transport allowance
- Quarterly personal retreat
And so much more!