Learn and EarnGraduate Apprenticeship Program
Digital Transformation Intern
Employer: The Plenipotent Company
Job Location: Remote
Job Type: Internship
Job Field: Information Technology and Administrative Support
ContentLabs offers content development services and digital solutions to help organisations increase their influence and impact.
This role is part of the Global Apprenticeship Program at The Plenipotent Company Limited.
As a Digital Transformation Intern, you will work with your supervisor and other team members to manage web presence and digital footprints for the company and our clients, ensuring that assigned websites are user-friendly and up-to-date at all times.
You will also work with team members to create innovative value through the design and implementation of new digital strategies and solutions that will enhance the experience of internal and external clients.
This requires the deployment of strategic thinking and problem-solving skills, knowledge of web hosting management and online security, content management, relevant coding skills, and a strong work ethic.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Build functional and easy-to-use websites.
- Design and revise web pages, posts, brochures, logos, signs, books, magazines, reports, advertisements, and other communication materials.
- Perform all necessary updates, backups, and renewals for our websites and clients’ websites.
- Address user complaints and serve as the primary contact for all website-related issues.
- Participate in prospecting and business development activities.
- Set up and manage lead generation campaigns
- Maintain and cultivate trusted relationships with team members, key customers, clients, partners, and stakeholders.
- Work with team members on a variety of tasks to meet needs and improve efficiency.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Sterling character
- Entrepreneurial attitude and personal leadership
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- I.T enthusiast with basic digital skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Well-organised, detail-oriented, flexible and adaptable, with great follow-up skills
More importantly, you must be ready to learn fast, work hard, and deliver results that not only create value for our clients but also demonstrate a commitment to your own comprehensive personal development.
Relevant experience is an advantage but it is not required. We will provide training and support for candidates who demonstrate the sense of excellence, ownership, and resourcefulness required to excel in the role.
Our flexible work arrangement allows you to effectively combine your work commitments with other interests. You will work remotely, with occasional physical meetings which are mostly optional.
Please ensure that you have read and understood all the details on this page before applying.